MichaelCray

Greeting everyone! I am coming to the org as a prospective member and the org is as to I!

Hi MichaelCray,

Welcome, Michael. It’s great to have you with us. It was great doing your onboarding earlier today. I’m glad you joined and hope you find yourself at home over in PCS. I hope to see you on mumble and in game. Thanks for your service in the US armed forces as well. All the best

hey MichaelCray, I’m part of your staff so please feel free to contact me with a question, or getting on the pu, or ptu together. We have a lot of people ready to help you with not only star citizen, but tec, controller or even comp questions.

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the best org! Which division did you join and in which role?
C u in the verse! :smiley:

Bye Changenl

Welcome Aboard MichaelCray !

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries MichaelCray !

Welcome Aboard MichaelCray! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance pm me here or look me up on Mumble, once again welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, see you in the Verse’

Welcome toADI MichaelCray, what do you have for ships and what is it you are looking to do in game, I have mostly fighters, Super Horet, Saber, Buccaneer, and a Cutlass to do some small cargo running and traveling in. see you around

Greetings and Welcome to ADI!

I think you will find this to be the best Org in the game, the Folks here are great!

Going to be fun to be in the verse with everyone! Glad you are part of us!

Captain Kern:

Welcome to the team MichaelCray. I am an survey scout. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to the family Michaelcray I am also apart of the PCS, glad to have you among our ranks. Look forward to flying with you in the near future

Welcome to the Org Mike hope you enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

Welcome to the org MichaelCray, cant wait till we see you in the verse =D

Greetings MichaelCray,

Im glad you've chosen to join us explore the future of SC. Welcome to ADI!