Merciwar

I’ve been watching Star Citizen evolve for years , and now i’m exploring the verse. I’ve become familiar with many forms of missions and am currently mining to make a decent income. Tycoon, Exploration megapack, and Scoundrel packs currently . My goal is to pilot my Orion or Reclaimer to grind out EUC with my Org and also dabble in science / research with my carrack some day. Also going to grab an Apolla Triage the second it goes on sale again. I’m looking for like minded people to share this experience with and your Org seems like a great place to find them. Thank you for your consideration.

2 Likes

Hi Merciwar, Welcome to ADI. If you haven’t already jump onto mumble and a staff member should be able to onboard you. I am sure we’ll fine ADI a get place to call home. Hope to see you in the verse.

Great meeting you tonight, Merciwar, and getting to know your background. Welcome again to ADI. Lots of opportunity on the horizon for mining, salvage, and mission support - critical to future org ops. I’m glad you decided to join and help us grow. Look forward to flying with you again soon. See you in the Verse!

Hello Merciwar, Welcome to ADI! Sounds like you have a healthy fleet already. Medical sounds like it may be interesting. I’m on the fence with it though personally. You definitely picked a good group of people to join up with. We are all pretty friendly, look forward to seeing you out in the verse!

Hello and good morning, Merciwar. Welcome here at Atlas Defense and have a fine time in our org :slight_smile:

Welcome Merciwar! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello Merciwar and welcome to ADI! You have a great selection of ships! Your goals and gameplay should fit right in with the rest of the crew! Be sure to ask any questions you might have and we will see you in game!

Welcome! Those aren’t bad goals. Easily obtainable, too, in many respects. I’m looking forward to a lot of the same. See you out there!

Welcome to ADI Merciwar! Nice fleet you’re building there. Good to have you with us.

Welcome to the org Merciwar! See you out in the black!

Welcome Merciwar to ADI, see you in the verse buddy

Welcome to ADI Merciwar. I’m glad you joined our team and especially glad to have you experience on hand. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI, Merciwar. There is no better way to experience SC than with a dedicated, well organized crew, and that is what you have joined with ADI. I look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome aboard to ADI Merciwar! See you soon the Verse! I am glad you are getting an Apollo Triage to help the troops out!

wow, i just now 8/19/19 saw this little button. Thank you all for the kind welcome. I’m really glad to be here with you all. Great bunch of people we have here. I’ll be looking for volunteers to man stations on the Orion / Reclaimer some day and am more than happy to share any ships at my disposal with you.