Meet Raptile

Greetings everybody,

I am a big fan of space simulators and played a lot of time Freelancer and Discovery Freelancer, but the loneliness in Discovery slowly pushed me away and that is how I ended up playing Star Citizen.

I look forward to flying with you!

Welcome Raptile!!! Glad to have you onboard.

Howdy, and Welcome! For a game that is still in Alpha testing, I have been very impressed by finding a guild this large and organized. I hope you find us to you liking. A recruiter will reply to you soon and tell you what to do next. If you have not done so yet, please read over all of the steps in the “JOIN ADI” link on this site. If you want, you can hop onto our Mumble now and look for a staff member to get their attention. (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names)

Heya Raptile. Welcome to ADI.

I saw you around mumble earlier but haven’t had a chance to meet you yet. I’ll pop in and say hi when I see you again.

Cheers!

Hey there Raptile - welcome to the ADI community!

When you get a moment try to hop onto our mumble server - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

If you have already completed your onboarding then disregard that first paragraph and I look forward to meeting you more on mumble.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome!

Welcome to ADI Raptile! I hope to see you around sometime soon.

Welcome Raptile!

Well, SC is definitely shaping up to be the best space sim of all time :smiley: although…we all pretty much wish we could push things along a little faster :laughing: Either way, Thank you for your interest in ADI! Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continuing to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have…it will help you on in the long run once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released. Any thoughts as to what division/role you’d like to partake in with ADI?

Let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1