Maysen meador

My name is maysen and I’m looking to become a member looks fun so why not

Welcome to ADI Maysen! Hope to talk to you on Mumble soon!

Great to have you here Maysen! What part of the game are you interested in?

Welcome to ADI @IffyNotJay1. Tell us a little about what drew you into SC and about your play style.

I like the big expanse of it all the feel of going between planets and doing missions is so fun to me

1 Like

What drew me to SC is the look of it and various people on YouTube my play style is I like to do deliveries but I would like to get into more combat oriented missions with other players

Welcome, Maysen, glad to have you aboard. If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hi Maysen. Delivery missions are a great way to see the different locations in the Stanton system. I like the visuals and the scale of it all. I hope to see you in the verse.

Hi @IffyNotJay1, welcome abroad,

you came to a good place, looking forward to talking to you on mumble and flying with you.

Welcome to the crew Maysen,

Star citizen is a game where more is better, I have the feeling that this game will go down the route of being more rewarding for team play so being in an org like ADI is definitely the place to be.

Welcome to ADI Maysen. Sorry for being so tardy in welcoming you to the team. I look forward to gaming with you.