Maverick

Hey everyone. I been around SC for a few years now. looking forward to getting to know this org.

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI Maverick22 which part of SC interests you the most? See you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome to ADI Maverick! Look forward to flying with you.

Good to have you aboard Maverick22!
Check out the org ops once they start back up again.
See you in the verse soon.

Heya Maverick, Welcome to ADI. Hope you enjoy your stay. Let us know if you need anything.

Welcome to ADI Maverick22. I understand you’re quite the pilot, that’s excellent. And you’ve returned at a most fortuitous time now the 3.5 has dropped with the new flight model. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI Maverick22 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard, Maverick22. Lots to get into as 3.5 gets figured out, so it’s a great time to have found a new home. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome aboard Maverick22. Cant wait to fly with ya in the verse

Welcome Maverick22, hope to see you in an OP soon.

Welcome to ADI Maverick22, Hope to see you flying in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Maverick22. It was nice to on board you.

Welcome Maverick! Glad to have you with us here at ADI! What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Hope to fly with you soon!

Hi Maverick! Welcome to ADI. It’s a fun org, I’m sure you’ll have a great time. See you in the 'Verse! o7

Welcome maverick to ADI, glad your part of the team

Welcome to ADI Maverick! looking forward to it as well!

Welcome aboard to ADI Mav! Hope to be fighting and flying next to or leading you soon in the Verse!

1 Like

Glad to have ya Maverick welcome aboard.