Matzomaniak says hi

Hey Guys,

I’m Matzomaniak from Germany. I have experience in Milsim (mainly ArmA) and Eve. I’m kind of new to Star Citizen but I’d really like to join an organized Organisation and make a different by supporting fellow pilots.

I’m 43 and have a small family.

1 Like

Hi there @Matzomaniak

Welcome to ADI we are all about helping out newcomers to Star Citizen and I’m glad that you chose to join us. And hope to see you in one for the operations that we run weekly and hope to see you about on Mumble

Welcome Dude! It was a bit of a bumpy start with Mumble there! Thanks for the patience, look forward to flying with you soon!

Hi Matzomaniak, welcome to the org. We strive to be as organized as possible while observing the “3 Rules”. I’ve had a blast in my short time with ADI thus far and have enjoyed all of the Org Op events. Be sure to check out the calendar. We do try to have events to accommodate both U.S. and EU regions as we are an international org.

Feel free to reach out to other members on Mumble, Discord and here on the Forum. And if you need a “walk through” of SC or just need help understanding the game in general just ask. If I’m online at the time I’ll definitely do my best to help.

See you in the verse.

Thank you very much. I’m looking forward to flying with you soon.

Matzomaniac, so glad to have you join us. I hope you’ll enjoy your time with us and look forward to seeing you in the verse. Remember if you need anything there are plenty of folks around willing and able go help!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Matzomaniak! As you’re newer to SC i’d recommend asking around the forums, in discord, or in mumble if you have questions or need a hand out and about in the universe.

Welcome to ADI Matzomaniak. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in Mining & Salvage’s weekly mining mission ops.

Hello Matzomaniak, Welcome to ADI thank you for picking our Organization! Hope to see you out in the Verse

Hi Matzomaniak, welcome to ADI. See you in Mumble!

Greetings Matzomaniak! Welcome to ADI. Hello from Canada - we will be seeing you in the verse soon :slight_smile: