Marhus here

Hey guys,
I’m a “prospective member” to ADI.
I’m 18 and I’m in New Zealand at Uni, looking forward to playing with you guys!

Hello Marhus

Welcome to ADI!

When you get a chance, please make sure to hop on mumble (if you haven’t already) to get your onboarding finished up and get introduced to everyone.

We have some other players in the NZ / Oz time zone, as well, so you should be in good company.

Hey Marhus, welcome to the ADI community!

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to reach out to any one of us - we will do our best to get you squared away.
Also - take a look at the new games we are supporting (CoD, BF1, Hellion [on release], and Ark) - if any of those catch your eye feel free to get involved with them and get to know the people playing those games.

I look forward to seeing you on mumble and getting some game time in.

Welcome, Marhus! Glad to have you in ADI!

Thanks for coming aboard!

Hey Marhus,

On behalf of our many ADI members, welcome, and thank you for your interest in ADI! How’s the weather there…is it getting cold yet? I can’t wait to vacation there sometime. Well, I hope you got on-boarded alright. So, when you find some time, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Hey there Marhus,

Just a reminder - try to hop onto mumble at some point to get your on boarding completed.
Once that is done, you can get access to the rest of the ADI forums and keep up with our activities and games.