Mapping Corridors

This is in regards to the RTV of The Coil and similar nebulas that may be encountered.

Since it was mentioned that these corridors will have storms that form within, of unknown affects while traversing them, we will have to create not only routes of the corridors. A time table might be a viable necessity for these storms, unless these storms and paths through the nebulas are unstable and are ever changing, then we may need to improvise on the matter under such circumstances. I had mentioned before on Discord, that we should look for signs when storms are forming or anomalies form with in the cloud so we can avoid dangerous situations of stranded personnel. Although we don’t know much, I think it would be reasonable to prep for some, and after we have more info on them to include additional material is training.

Feedback on subject would help greatly get a idea of people’s stance on this subject.

It’ll be interesting to see what kinds of mechanics they can implement for this. I’m sure E&S will be up to it’s eyes in data, if this becomes a make or break situation for path finding.

Not only on the spot data but cyclical material on different systems anomalies as they change status over longer periods and if any ne’er do wells decide to set up shop in or around the areas to ambush our fleet traffic. Though its tentative at this stage in the games development ADI may want to set up a sort of interactive database for our pilots to access for information on areas they’re going through or in proximity to? Figure this’ll be part of our job in the Exploration Division anyway :slight_smile: