Mandosis Introduction

Hi everyone,

I am 23 and work as a software engineer. My interest in Star Citizen really began in 2014 after I started playing Elite: Dangerous and discovered SC but didn’t pledge until late 2015 and have been actively following the game for the past couple years. I have been considering joining an org for a little while now and ADI seemed like a good fit.

Welcome @Mandosis! This org has been a big benefit to me. There is a lot of knowledge in this group and everyone is willing to help. I got into Star Citizen and ED about the same time. I really never caught onto ED, haven’t touched it about a year. This org has really made this game a great experience for me. Once you get into mumble and start talking you will see what I mean. We have a great group of people from around the world, NO drama, working together to get things done. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Mandosis. Plenty of folks here have been following and involved with SC for a long time so you are in good company. You have found a great place to call home in the verse. ADI is pushing the limits on what can be done in game right now. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hey @Mandosis welcome to the org. It’s weird how infrequently I hear anyone mention Elite: around here. I swear that game was kind of popular a few years ago, but I could be mistaken. Anyway, glad to have you on board, and feel free to pop in and say hi if you catch me on Mumble. Best of luck.

Hi Mandosis, welcome to ADI. Hope to see you flying with us in the verse.

Hi Mandosis, welcome to ADI. I was one of the original backers of ED, and played it for a while, but once I was introduced to SC and saw the potential behind the game, I jumped across, and was fortunate enough to find ADI. There are lots of opportunities in The Verse, and ADI covers most of them, so feel free to ask as many questions as you want about what we do, and how you can enjoy SC to the maximum with the support of ADI and it’s members.

Welcome Mandosis! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

@Mandosis, welcome to ADI. It sounds like your love of programming has lead you to the right places and finally to SC and ADI. We’re glad to have you here. What areas of the game hold your interest currently? Feel free to ask questions, we are here to help

Welcome to ADI Mandosis! Good to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI, Mandosis! We talked extensively during your onboarding, but if you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Hello mandosis, welcome in the team and see you in the verse.

Hallo Mandosis!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries so pull up a chair, grab a beverage of choice, and have fun! Also ask questions or if you need help around the Universe.

Welcome to ADI Mandosis. I’m glad you joined the team. I hope you like your work and that you find you program interesting (no pun intended).

Thanks all!

@GraniteHand The areas that interest me most at the moment are ship and fps combat although wouldn’t mind getting into trading since I used to do that in Elite Dangerous.

1 Like