Magnisv introduction

Hello! My name is Magnisv, I am new to the game, but I am looking forward to being apart of the team and learning as much as I possibly can! Thank you for inviting me and having me

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI, Magnisv!

Try to hop on Mumble & Discord often to get acclimated.
Plenty of people are on more often than not - especially after work hours & on weekends.

Welcome to ADI. Where are you from, what got you into SC and what gameplay do you enjoy?

Welcome to ADI! Let us know if you have questions, the mumble server usually has some experienced folk who can help you out.

Heyo! I am originally from Maine, but I am stationed in Arizona however this is my last year serving in the Marine Corps. I have been wanting to play Star Citizen for a lot of years, but I never ended up doing so until now. I definitely wish I started when the game was originally released, but I know I’ll be able to catch up as if I’ve been playing it for years with this group! As for gameplay I’ve only been introduced to mining by a buddy of mine/who has been mentoring me for the last few days. I enjoy Bounty Hunting, as well as Private Security type of gameplay.

1 Like

Certainly! Thank you very much

Welcome to the org, Devil Dog! It’s always great to get another motivator in the ranks. Most definitely feel free to ask any and every question that you have… there’s lots of knowledge floating around in this organization. Even if you don’t have a firm grasp on everything, jump on in as there will be several people willing to show you how to do things. You could easily tag along and learn the basics. I look forward to running some missions with you.

Welcome! Whats your favorite ship?

At the moment I don’t know too much about the ships and such. I only have an Aurora MR I believe it’s called at the moment. However I rented a Black Drake Cutter for mining last night and that seemed interesting as well as the ROC

Private excited me when I started out in ADI. Mining is really relaxing but not my go to. Fighter combat is great and you’re always welcome to get involved with that :grin: I’ve not been playing much this month due to waiting for 3.18, Xmas celebrations and playing a bit of Satisfactory but I’ll be back in a week or so. See you then and welcome aboard

Welcome to ADI!