LynxHorizon

Hi, I am here for a long space journey, into nothing but success for all of us. I come from many role-play communities and am ready for next level of role-play! I am glad to be a party of the community, and thank you for welcoming me into this community!

-LynxHorizon --HERE TO STAY–

Welcome Aboard LynxHorizon!

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries LynxHorizon!

Hello LynxHorizon! Welcome to ADI. It was a pleasure onboarding you and talking to you today.

Hi LynxHorizon,

Welcome to ADI. It’s great that you’re here. I too look forward to running many missions and helping out with the success of ADI and its members. I hope to see you around in game and on mumble. There’s also a lot of helpful info on the forums that will help stay connected to the community. I hope you get adjusted well to this community. All the best

Welcome to the family :slight_smile:

Welcome Aboard LynxHorizon! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance look me up on Mumble, once again welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, see you in the Verse’

Hi Lynx,

Was a pleasure meeting you and welcome aboard. Was good to see, you went straight into the PTU with 5 people :smiley: that’s what ADI is about. C u in da verse!
Bye Changenl

Greetings and Welcome to Atlas!

“You choose wisely” (what movie?) in picking Atlas Defense!

This Org is going to be busy when the game launches!

What ship do you have?

What career are you thinking about?

I think you will really enjoy this Org, we are one of the most active in the game and you will find GREAT people in it:)

Captain Kern: