LunaOneXX

hi all nice to meet you cant wait to get going

Welcome to ADI LunaOne. What kind o game play are ya looking for?

Welcome to ADI. What’s your experience with Star Citizen, new or long time player? Also, what ships do you own and are looking forward to acquiring? Looking forward to flying with you.

Hello Luna and welcome to ADI! You will find that ADI has a lot going on. Be sure to check out the cert training and OPs, they are a great way to start. If you have any questions, reach out to your team leaders, they will be able to assist you. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI LunaOne. You have picked a great place to call home in the verse. Look forward to flying with you soon

Welcome Luna! Glad to have you with us, you picked the right org to call home with a very active membership and plenty of experience to help you get started and have fun. What ships are you currently flying and what area interests you the most? Hope to see you in the Verse!

thanks all i am currently flying a avenger stalker but looking to get a freelancer max in the next few weeks

Welcome, LunaOne! Happy to have you with us. Hopefully we’ll catch up in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome to ADI LunaOneXX. ADI is a great org for a player starting out. There’s a real mentoring spirit that permeates all play at ADI. There’s lots of players on Mumble willing to help with answers to your questions and just as many players ready to come to your aid if/when you need it. So don’t be shy, jump onto Mumble, express an opinion on Discord or just play the game with your new friends. Oh, and don’t forget to sign up for the mass ops if you can. They are so informative, regardless of the role you undertake. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome LunaOne. We are happy to have you on board and excited to have new members join us our journey in this game. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI LunaOneXX :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us. Join Mumble to find members to fly with.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI. LunaOneXX. It’s a pleasure to have you on board. I hope to see in the verse soon.

Hello LunaOne and welcome!

Just to echo others in here - what interests do you have in SC? What do you like doing in other games? and most important of all…what ships do you have and want to get?

See you in the 'verse!

Greetings LunaOnexx,

Were glad to have you here with us. Can’t wait to see this universe take shape. Let me know if I can help out.

Honorspren

Hey and welcome to ADI and I hope you will come love it here as much as I do.

Welcome to the team! Looking forward to flying with you soon and don’t hesitate to let me know if I can help out in any way.

thanks all looking forward to seeing all you in the verse

Welcome Luna to ADI, i see you in the verse =D

Welcome aboard to ADI Luna! May you have an equal great experience in ADI as we all are. Feel free to ask questions in any form but the best is Discord and Mumble. The Forum is or can be a little bit delayed compared to those other two.

Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!