LordRhodia

Hey i’m Rhodia ! I’m french and i started to play Star Citizen in january 2020. A friend of mine introduced me to the game and i fell for it. I would like to thank you guys for letting me in the ADI. I’m looking forward to being involved in a lot of things…

1 Like

Hi LordRhodia and welcome to ADI,

If it’s learning about Star Citizen, keeping updated about the game, making new friends and enjoying the game in multiplayer…you’ve come tot right place :slight_smile:

Hope to have the chance to talk to you on Mumble and see you in the next OrgOp

TR0PHY

Hey Rhodia, welcome to ADI. If you need any help learning the game, feel free to ask. I hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome to ADI LordRhodia!
It’s been great talking to you in your onboarding!
Looking forward to flying with you soon!

1 Like

Great to meet you Rhodia! Look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome Rhodia! Love your display pic! Have you had a chance to take a look at our divisions? If so, which one really sticks out to you? I look forward to seeing you at our OPs. Have fun.

Welcome to ADI, Its am a amazing game at this early point. I am most evenings central US and am always down to fly. Dont be afraid to ask question we have all been there.

Welcome, LordRhodia, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome @LordRhodia!

You and me both. ADI is a great place to find people to play with, as we are such a big org that theres always someone to play with. In the future it will be even better with lots more to do!

Bonjour LordRhodia!

If you have any questions hop on mumble and we’ll get you sorted out.

Wow, a new Org mate AND a new community member as a whole :smiley: Welcome, welcome, to both the Org and the SC community! What pulled you into the game?

Be well and fly safe!

Bonjour Rhodia, bienvenue - vivez-vous en France maintenant?

1 Like

Bonjour. Oui je suis actuellement dans la métropole.

Thank you for your welcome ! :grinning:

Excellent - je suis gallois mais j’habite près de Liverpool et j’ai une maison de vacances aux Essards 16210 :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, it’s awesome to meet you. Look forward to playing together, see you on Mumble :slight_smile:

Welcome! I’m also a European and look forward to seeing you in the Verse!

Welcome LordRhodia! Did your friend also join the org?

Welcome to ADI Rhodia. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Hey @LordRhodia welcome to ORG …