Looking Forward

Hello,
DeadiPod is who I am in game and IRL. I’m not sure why, but there it is.
Games have been a huge part of my life since I could talk. And the best ones have been the games I can go toe-to-toe with players that are better than me. Challenge is one of the best ways to improve, and I love it.
Hope to join a squadron of skilled fighters, but I am happy anywhere.

3 Likes

Welcome to the team @DeadiPod. You’ll find a lot of skilled fighters here. How long have you been playing SC?

A very welcome to you Ipod!! You should find some of the finest pilots in the game here at ADI! Looking forward to overcoming the challenges together with you and having fun along the way. Welcome to ADI glad you are here.

@DeadiPod welcome to ADI!
Fleet security sounds like where you want to be :slight_smile: unless mining or cargo hauling sparks your interest!
see ya in the verse

Welcome to ADI DeadiPod. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI @DeadiPod!

Welcome to ADI DeadiPod. See you in mumble!

Welcome to ADI! We have lots of skilled pilots, and they are always happy to help you improve. This is one of those games, fairly easy to pick up, but difficult to master. And mastery is the goal :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Hi DeadiPod

Welcome, I’m glad you decided to join us, do hop in on mumble an hang out with us some time.

There’s no iPod like a DeadiPod. Enjoyed getting to know you and welcome again to the best Org in the verse. See you out there,
Herk