Looking for Vanguard LTI

I am willing to Gift a 80$ package and give the rest via Paypal, if anyone is willing to trade the LTI Vanguard package/or ship.

I am under the impression it is worth 250USD, thus I would give $170USD via paypal. Could also purchase stuff and gift that, to equal the same amount.

Nobody is going to sell an LTI Vanguard for $250… They’re going for $300+ on the open market.

Agreed with Jay. I have excess Vanguards, as do others I’m sure, but they’re going for at least cost. Some are at cost if the buyer was in the EU and could get it for ~$225, but those are going fast, if not gone already.

Fair enough. Someone sell me one, for whatever price they have it for sale. I require trading my 80$ package though as part of it.

If you are not willing to have the 80$ from my game package, then does anyone have one for sale straight up, the ship only, with its insurance ?

The Vanguard only came as a standalone; none of them came with packages. PM me if you’re interested and we can talk.

HEard magic squid is looking to sell his.

I bought one for $300USD. I am satisfied, though, would buy another, I suppose.
I heard when getting things fixed or soemthing, there could be days before a ship is back up and running.

But what do I know, I’ve been exposed to this game for 24 hours now. So far its cost me nearly $1,000.

welcome to the addiction. we really should start a 12step program on buying ships, etc :slight_smile:

yeah, its super addictive. I want a retaliator too, but anyone charging more then 400$ is just ripping me off…

yeah, its super addictive. I want a retaliator too, but anyone charging more then 400$ is just ripping me off…