LonNolan reporting

Greetings all. LonNolan here, unfortunately due to some nonthinking used the wrong name on the registration. Backed the game long ago, been considering getting back into it. Unfortunately the main website for ADI appears to be offline or something, can not pull up any of the main pages aside from the forums.

You happened to catch the website while I was updating PHP :slight_smile: Should be back up now.

Welcome, LonNolan!
Hopefully we’ll get you sorted but if you have JayC onboarding you, you have nothing to worry about. Looking forward to seeing you around and welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI LonNolan, see you in the verse :slight_smile:

Greetings LonNolan,

welcome to ADI. Website maintenance is needed sometimes. Badly you just came into it :smiley:
Glad you join us and call us if you have any questions. Staff and members here are very helpfull.

L3oZ

Howdy LonNolan. Welcome back to SC, and welcome to ADI. I think you will like what has been done since you last checked SC out. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Hi LonNolan,

Welcome to ADI. SC has certainly made alot of progress recently, I remember when it was just the hangar module. If you have any questions about anything we are always happy to help. Hope to talk with you soon

Greetings LonNolan,

As mentioned before there has been quite a few updates to the game since you have last played, be sure to join us for some group play in the 'verse and we can get you up to speed. Glad to have you here and welcome!

Welcome LonNolan

Glad to have you back to star citizen and yes a lot has change since the last time you probably be on but were glad to see you joining ADI, if you have any questions ask anyone of us, otherwise we see you in the verse :smiley:

Welcome LonNolan!

We usually have atleast a few people in the verse playing around, running frieght or clear the skys a bit. Be glad to fly with ya when you get on. See you in the verse.

Welcome to group LonNolan!

Welcome Harbinger~ welcome to the crew.