LesaCurrie-prospect member

Hello, friends, I am LesaCurrie a prospective member. Don’t be fooled by my username I AM A GUY, the reason why I used this name is because it is a widely feared name within my small region. I love simulation games but not a good shooter so when I played arma 3 I always fly around in helos. Hope this is gonna be fun.

P.S. Im also into modding and industrial design so if anyone shares the same passion we could definitely enjoy it together.

let me be the first to welcome you to ADI

Hey man! Welcome to ADI! Glad we had a brief chance to chat in Mumble. I hear you on flying around, helos and airplanes have always been my favorite in most of the games I play (but I don’t mind being a ground pounder now and then). Looking forward to flying around in SC with ya and I see you’re already on Discord. Feel free to hit me up if you ever want to just do some probe missions in SC. Lots of guys into ARMA as well, definitely worth getting into the tactical aspect as we gear up for 3.0.

Hi LesaCurrie,

Thanks for your interest in ADI! Now is a great time to join, considering 3.0 is around the corner. I look forward to getting to know you more sometime if we’re ever online at the same time. Best wishes to you!

Hello LesaCurrie,

Small or large region, we see it mostly the same in terms of approach here at ADI. As long as we are competent and work together we should have chances on our side to be both successful and enjoy playing together.

You and your passion for sim games are much welcome to join us. In terms of opportunity for the flying aspects we have plenty of need for that, regardless of if we are talking about space operations or planetary side. There is always need for some good ship presence in both leading or supporting roles, both in piloting or contributing in other crew responsibilities.

Lastly, and this is important, if you haven’t done so yet make sure to get on mumble as soon as possible so that we can complete your onboarding and give you full membership access to the ADI forums here and the other things we use.

Again, welcome.

Cheers 07

Hey there LesaCurria, welcome to the ADI family - its great to have you joining us.
Dont hesitate to hop on mumble, get to know the community, and get some game time in.

I look forward to seeing you around and gaming with you!

Hello and welcome @LesaCurrie!

Welcome to ADI! Please make sure to take a look at our calendar and see what Star Citizen related events we have coming up. atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar. Tonight (Friday) is our weekly flight night. I would highly encourage you to join us if you have the time. Flight nights are a great way to get to know other members and get a taste for how we operate in the 'Verse!

So what division have you decided to join? I’m in C+T, and I look forward to what 3.0 will be bringing us! If you ever have any questions, need advice, or are looking for a wingman, please hop on Mumble! There are usually pilots already in the 'verse, or hanging out in Blackwell’s.

Again, welcome, and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you! See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI LesaCurrie!
If you want to play ArmA 3 just hop on mumble or send me a message :wink:

Hello LesaCurrie,

Nice you join us. Welcome to ADI.
I m not in the industrial branch but I m sure you will find someone who you can share your passions with. Feel free to join us in discord and mumble and participate in our events.

See you soon around here and the verse

Welcome LesaCurrie,

thanks for taking some time to consider ADI, and welcome to the Org! Hopefully you we’re able to partake in our ADI hosted Friday light night that ShapCap spoke on, and if not no worries, we host them every Friday, both EU as well as US based. Be sure to take some time to get settled in and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have, alongside the ones in your division…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release. Until then, be sure to check out and hang out in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG and or BF1.

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!