Lebowski93 (formerly theGamerDudeAbides) Introduction

Greetings.

New player to SC. Bought my first pledge pak little less than a week ago. Everything I see so far about you guys screams yes to me, and I am interested in getting started.

Before I decide what areas I want to focus in, I need to learn the game, and see what is fun for me. I will of course strive to achieve as many certs as possible, with a focus early on entry level to everything to gauge my fun levels.

Look forward to seeing everyone in the verse.

Sincerely,
ElDuderino (if you’re not into the whole brevity thing)

3 Likes

Hello! And welcome to ADI. We are very willing to help you learn to play the game and focus on what ever Area you most find interest in!

Hi, welcome to ADI. Glade you you picked us as your new home. If your looking for help with the game, just jump into mumble or ask in disord, we have plenty of experienced player who can help. Hope to see you in the verse.

Hello and welcome to ADI. We all started SC with many questions and having a group to help grow your experience is the way to go, and ADI is here to help. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

That is quite possibly the best name and intro I’ve ever come across. If you’re ever in need of a rug to tie your whole cockpit together, let me know. And welcome ElDuderino.

1 Like

Def need a rug lol.

Welcome aboard! Glad you decided to join us!

Welcome to ADI ElDuderino hope to fly with you soon!

Hazard

Once I get off work today I plan on jumping in Mumble and onboarding. Then trying to get some stick time.

Hello Gamer and welcome to ADI! Congrats on your first pledge and deciding to join our team! I am sure you will find what your looking for here in ADI and not to mention the good times you will have. You are coming in at a great time! See you in game!

Welcome to the org! I think you’re going to have fun teaming up with us and learning more about the game. There is lots of co-op game-play that we like to do. I am looking forward to seeing you around.

Just to let everyone know, I changed my name, in order to make it easier for you guys to identify me while playing in game.

Welcome to ADI Lebowski. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI, Lebowski…:slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard to ADI Lebowski! I hope you enjoy Atlas as much as we do and you can keep on calling Atlas as your home! We are sort of in our idle pattern for the summer but that doesn’t mean there isn’t activity and we will pick up soon especially after summer. Hope to see you soon in the Verse!

~TH