KurtzD - new member!!

Hi everyone - just recently pledged and trasitioned to SC.

Have a long history of MMOS/sims from Freelancer right through to SWG etc.

Looking forward to flying with you all :slight_smile:

Hello KurtzD! Welcome to ADI! Nice to see a fellow Freelancer enthusiast, I loved that game back in the day! :smiley:

welcome KurtzD to the org happy to have you here and i first thought freelancer was the ship and not a game :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Kurtz!

Welcome to the crew! Always great seeing long time space sim folks jump into Star Citizen! See you around!

Hey KurtzD! Welcome to ADI. You should join in with all of us in discord and mumble. There is usually something going on. Recently we have been involved in expeditions, testing, and training. It is great to have you join the ADI family. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you. What ships are you flying ?

Hi KurtzD,

Welcome to ADI great, that you’ve joined. Hope to catch you soon on mumble to fly a bit.

Bye changenl

KurtzD, Welcome!

Hello KurtzD! welcome to ADI, I look forward to flying with you, catch me on Mumble… see you in the Verse’

Hi KurtzD,

Welcome to ADI! what division are you thinking about joining? No matter which one you join I look forward to seeing you in mumble and in the verse.

Hey! Welcome to ADI! If you have any questions feel free to ask! Also if you ever see me online and want to crew up feel free to send me a message! I’m always willing to join people when I can! Until then fly safe!

Welcome KurtzD, was a pleasure chatting with you on Spectrum. I am glad to see you joining ADI! If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to let us know. PMs are welcome anytime here or on Discord. Welcome to the team!

Welcome! What games if you can say some?

Welcome to ADI KurtzD as you can see we have a great team and if you have any questions just ask. I will see you around