KingKevinofYalls Intro

Hello all, I just got the game and finally finished the tutorial. I’m looking forward to getting started learning about what this game has to offer.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI and see you in Mumble!

I have the app downloaded; the link I have been given to set it up is broken though. How do I move forward from here?

1 Like

Hey, Kevino, I’m out with son on a long bike ride ATM but I’ve messaged the team with the hope that someone will pick this issue up. If you’re able then you could jump I to our discord lobby and ask there, someone may then be able to message you direct. I can’t find the discord link either ATM but will be home in a few hours. It must be frustrating for you but trust me, this org is worth the wait.

Hey @KingKevinofYall great to have you here and welcome to ADI. If you are still having troube with the joining instructions, here is the link to it - Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries | Atlas Defense Industries .

If you scroll down and see step 5, There is a link there for the set up instructions. The link for the set up should work. But ill post it on here incase Mumble Setup | Atlas Defense Industries.

Hope to see ypu in the verse soon!

2 Likes

I see that you got into Mumble.

1 Like

Hey @KingKevinofYall great to have you here and welcome to ADI. If you are still having troube with the joining instructions, here is the link to it - Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries | Atlas Defense Industries .

If you scroll down and see step 5, There is a link there for the set up instructions. The link for the set up should work. But ill post it on here incase Mumble Setup | Atlas Defense Industries.

Hope to see ypu in the verse soon!

1 Like

Hello KingKevinofYall, Welcome aboard to Atlas Defense Industries. Hope you enjoy Star Citizen ever since 3.19 this game has a lot to offer to new players and even experienced players too.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, hope to meet you soon in the verse…

1 Like

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries

1 Like