kimbo99 introduction

Hi all looking forward to all the things to come.

Hello Kimbo99. Welcome to ADI. You are joining at an exciting time for SC with 3.0 right around the corner. With more activities to do in game have you thought about what you want to focus on?

I noticed you’ve been a backer for over two years now. That’s longer than I have been here. Maybe you can show me a thing or two in the PU sometime. Always happy to fly a multi-crew ship or just mess around in the PU, just message me.

Hi Kimbo!

It was great going through your on-boarding with you tonight. I’m glad you’re joining us. Best wishes to you as you get settled in. Again, please feel free to message me anytime about anything. Feel free to hop in mumble again sometime and get to know some people. The calendar is also a useful tool for upcoming events.

Hello @kimbo99 welcome to ADI!!! I was curious what other games you are interested in playing atm until 3.0! We currently love playing some PTU but also some PUBG, CSGO, Overwatch and Escape from Tarkov! I also know that a bunch of organization guys/gals enjoy Ark I am a big fan of Rust personally but if you ever want to play something hit me up and I will be down to play! Welcome and hope to see you in the PTU soon!

Welcome to ADI!

Hello kimbo99,

welcome to ADI. If you have any questions about the org or the game, join us in discord and mumble and we will the pleasure to help you out. Do you have any special interests in roles within ADI, what division are you looking for ?

Until then, see you around the verse

Hey Kimbo!

Welcome to ADI! Let us know how we can help!

Welcome to ADI kimbo99, Anything I can help with np :slight_smile:. We’re getting busier in PU as 3.0 gets closer so I’m sure I’ll see you soon. What division will you be joining in adi?

Kimbo99,

As others have mentioned we are always around playing one game or another or even just hanging out. Join us on discord or mumble some time and I’m sure you’ll find some new friends. Let us know what other games you play or what interests you and we can chat more. And again, Welcome!

-Da808Dragon