Kibri Introduction

Howdy all !

Just joining up to start making friends, customers, and the like looking to start up the best and greatest salvage and repair business in the Verse.

Hope to see and join all my new friends soon in the Verse.

-Kibri-

1 Like

Welcome to the ADI family Kibri i hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome bud, congratz on joining up…!!! …and sorry all, the only other thing you’ll hear from him is… “Drake, Drake, Drake, Drake… I love Drake…lol”

Welcome to ADI!

Glad to have you here and hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Kibri. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your joining ADI’s Mining & Salvage division.

Welcome to ADI Kibri. I just grit my teeth and hope for the best with salvage and repair gameplay. Meanwhile it’s mining and bounties. See you out there
Hercules

Welcome Kibri, how long have you been playing SC ? What ships do you havbe ? see you soon in the Verse. Sharpe

Hello Kibri and welcome to ADI! Let’s hope they introduce salvage soon so you can get lots of customers in your business! You’ll definitely make lots of friends here, hope to see ya in the 'Verse sometime!

Welcome. What ship are you enjoying?

Sounds great, Kibri. Waiting on the release of Vulture myself so we can start stripping, salvaging, and refurbing. \o/ Hopefully we’ll be in business soon.