Ki11ian Samue1's Introduction - ADI

Hello, excited to be here.

21 years old here in Oklahoma, with 5 years of Air Force service under my metaphorical ‘tool belt’
I work home maintenance now, so feel free to ask me questions before calling a contractor!

While my time on SC is shorter than most in the organization, I have found that I continuously attempt to be in a mission where others need a reliable pilot to get them in and out of a hotzone (similar to the US Army’s Blackhawk pilots).

While not at work or in the verse, my girlfriend of 2 years and I care for our beautiful dog Aspen and Millie, our kitten.

I thank y’all for the opportunity to join a big group like this, and I am eager to learn whatever I can.

1 Like

Hey KillianSamuels,

I wish we could have finished the onboarding earlier I think you are an asset to the Org and I look forward to hanging out with you. Thanks for choosing ADI.

1 Like

Hi KillianSamuels, Welcome to ADI and SC. Glad to have you with us and hope to meet up with you in the verse sometime.

1 Like

Hey @Vulture_1-5, glad to have you on board. Careful offering advice, because I will 100% (shamelessly) take you up on it :upside_down_face: . What kind of dog and kitten you living with? I only ask because I love animals. Look forward to seeing you around and feel free to pop in and say hey if you see me in a Mumble channel. Thanks and best of luck!

1 Like

Welcome @Vulture_1-5, great to have you join us here in ADI. I think many, myself included can appreciate the perks of fur children. Your style definitely leads me to think your a Valkyrie pilot to the core for SC. We make oft use of the Valkyrie and more pilots that are versatile for the job the better. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome Ki11ianSamue1s! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Hello Killian. Welcome in the organisation then, and I wish you a fine time in our ranks. See you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Killian, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you’ve joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome aboard to Star Citizen and to Atlas Sam!

@Vulture_1-5 They sound like good pals to me (though I’m biased because I think they’re all good pals).

1 Like

Hi Killian, great to have you join ADI - I’ll look forward to being on an op with you at some point. I’ll be one of the grunts jumping out the back of your ship :slight_smile: