Khadger - New Guy

Hi, I’m Khadger. New Guy. Looking forward to hanging with you guys! :slight_smile:

Hey Khadger! Welcome to the ADI Forums.

If you haven’t already, hop onto our Mumble server and a staff member (denoted by TL, AD, D) will get you onboarded and sorted.

We spend a lot of our time communicating there and playing various games while we await the release of StarCitizen (somewhat impatiently for some of us).

Anyway, welcome and I’m looking forward to getting to know you.

Hey there Kadger - welcome to the ADI community!

If I am correct in my understanding - you already completed your oboarding process today - which is great! Welcome to the ADI family as a full member.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome to ADI, Khadger. What are division are you looking to join?

Welcome, Khadger. Looking forward to meeting you!

Hello Khadger, welcome to the Org !

Hey there Khadger! Welcome to ADI.

I hope we can play together sometime soon. :slight_smile:

Hey Khadger! Welcome :slight_smile:

Yes!!! A new FNG!

Just kidding!

Welcome to the family!

Welcome to ADI Khadger!! Talk to you in Mumble sometime!!

Welcome, Khadger! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome Kadger!

And thank you for your interest in ADI! We definitely enjoy hanging out…especially in Mumble :laughing: Hopefully I get more of a chance to know more about you and to also see what you can do SC wise at our Friday night flight nights…if you can make them that is. :smiley: Be sure to also take some time continuing to settle in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have. This will help you get to know a lot of our members who are highly active ATM, and by attending/participating in those flight nights, you’ll grasp a lot more of what SC has to offer if you don’t already, but more importantly, you’ll learn how ADI conducts some activities within a flight/group of members. Once 2.6 and eventually 3.0 are released we’ll be kicking a lot more SC time in than we are already, and these training nights/weekends will help you in the long run.

Hope to see you in the verse! Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1