Kehelekarakh

Hello, and pleased to meet you all. Just signed up, and I figured I’d tell you all a little about myself.

I was recommended to ADI by Space Brad; he’s been a friend of mine for quite some time. We were looking for a solid and well-organized Org to play with, and it looks like he’s found one.

I grew up playing the Unreal series, and I’ve had extensive experience in both Arma II and Freelancer. I’ve also played a good number of flight sims - the first I got my hands on was Jane’s F-15. Recently, I’ve been playing just about anything that popped up that caught my eye (especially Rocket League).

When I’m not online, I’m studying Physics and Applied math at my local university. As such I won’t be around much during the day, however I am online most nights (though I should be finished pretty soon).

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI Kehelekarakh! Glad to have you with us! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to meeting you and flying with you. Real life first so be with us whenever you can / want. Welcome once again!

Physics and applied math… Surely we can put that to good use in a physics based flight simulation.

Welcome to ADI.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.

Hey there Kehelekarakh - welcome to the ADI community - its great to have more STEM folks floating around!

If you ever have any questions, dont hesitate to reach out to me or any other team leads.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around mumble!

Hi and welcome @Kehelekarakh to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI. Feel free to look me up always down to fly.