Justanecho

Hello everyone. My name is Just an echo but everyone can call me Echo. I apologize for the confusing name. Im a longgggg time PC gamer who is really excited to be working with everyone here.

Welcome aboard

Welcome Echo Echo Echo Echo lol… :laughing: Thank you for your interest in ADI! We’re always excited to have long time PC gamer’s among the group. :smiley: Be sure to check out some of the other games that ADI is supporting, such as CoD, and ARK. We’re looking forward to getting to know more about you as as we push closer to 3.0. Be sure to check out our Friday night flight nights…it’s there you can learn a lot about how ADI works as a whole, as well as meet a few of our many members!

Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything, and welcome once again!

Hey there Echo - welcome to the ADI community!
I’m happy to see you decided to join us and made your way over here from the live chat service!

It looks like you’re already in the process of being onboarded - which is great!

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (expected to be January or February 2017). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a few days for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Welcome to ADI, Echo

Welcome Echo to ADI! See you in mumble an discord. Come and join the flight night if you please. There are two every Friday for the EU and the US timezone

@Justanecho Hi there and welcome to ADI It good to see there a new faces about if you have any questions or just want to talk. Feel free to send me a message all grab me on Mumble hope to see you soon

Welcome Echo, I am a Looog time PC gamer as well. If you find yourself looking for a wing man hit me up. I try and fly 9 pm CST most nights. look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to the family, Echo! Good to have you with us!