just joined

hi everyone, hope to have fun with you all… see you around.

Welcome Aboard Furhyion!

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am conformable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Furhyion!

Thanks Lexton, will ping you for any doubts i have. Right now talking with Mac61.

Greetings: Welcome to ADI, Glad to have you around, this Org has benefits that smaller Orgs can not offer, I think you will like it here.

Captain Kern:

hey Furhyion , nice to greet you today and welcome to ADI. feel free to jump into 2.6 or 3.0 with me

Hi Furhyion,

Tonnes of fun to be had! Great you joined ADI. Which division did you join?

Bye changenl

Hi Furhyion,

My name is Arreat, I’m a Team Lead with S1 recruiting. I’m looking forward to have you with us. ADI is an excellent place to be. I hope you find a home here and connect with many of our players. All the best to you

@1Captainkern, yep, all looks great so far and looking forward when we have a more complete SC to join with the Org

@Mac61, will be adding you soon as contact, but next weeks will be a hell in RL… so doubt will be connecting soon. (also this kill the damn waiting for the 3.0 access :laughing: )

@Changenl, joined E&S … as owner of a DUR … well… in “paper” only for now… :unamused:

@Arreat, thanks… will be comming around when get more time by end of year.

Hiya! Welcome to the family :slight_smile:

Welcome Aboard Furhyion! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance look me up on Mumble, see you in the Verse’

Welcome to ADI!

yes do add me :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Furhyion, you have found a great home in Star Citizen our members have a lot of knowledge about the game that has helped me find my way around and I’m sure it will help you out as well if you have any questions just ask I’m sure we can get it taken care of for you see you around