JordanC123 - Hello everyone!

Greetings Ladies and Gents.

Just wanted to say a quick hellooo!
Will complete onboarding shortly as i am currently in work :laughing:

Little about me:
So first up, i’m currently pretty new to SC – 2ish weeks – But highly looking forward to joining the ADI family and becoming a part of something bigger.
Absolutely loving this game beyond belief and hoping to hone my skills and techniques with like minded people.
By day i am in the shipping industry (Project cargo) constantly organising and planning the movement of ridiculously large cargo both civilian and militarised, i.e from a factory relocation to the movement of live rounds and explosives.
By night i am the Pilot of The Milano MkII, Bounty hunter extraordinaire!
Almost a complete military family history, ranging from 1700’s to WW1 to today. Hoping to apply some hard learned, real world tactics to prevail over our enemies and threats as they show face.

I would say at the moment i can hold my own ground in combat, although i do struggle against some of the heavier equipped ships.
So if anyone has any combat tips i would be more than grateful for the advice.

Also, if anyone ever wants to sharpen up skills, hit me up. I would be more than happy to assist with what basic knowledge i have.
Hope to see you all in the 'verse!

Hello Jordan, and welcome to ADI ! Interesting nick, I suppose all the other Jordan’s were taken? Not surprising, considering all the other 1.6+ million citizens. :wink:

Super cool that you are into this game. I consider myself excited too, but even I can feel your excitement rubbing off just reading your post! And yeah, why the hell shouldn’t we be excited for a game with this much potential, right?

Sounds like you have a wide range of relevant comptetency to contribute to the org. And there is always room for some traditional, “stiff upper lip” good old brittish steel, am I close? :wink:

Looking forward to get to know you better on mumble and during EU flight nights.

o7

Welcome, Jordan! Hop on mumble whenever you get a chance and we’ll get you onboarded. You sound like a great fit. I think you’re gonna like it here!

Welcome @JordanC123!! Good to have you with us. Im mainly in cargo and transport so would be good having you watch my six.

Thanks for the warm welcome WaterDrop and Tiskahar.

Feels like home already haha and i sure will. Should be on around 1800hrs GMT.
Alas, it was my good Sir. Usually is on most things! Popular name i guess :unamused:

Hell yeah! I don’t know what i’m more excited for. Star Citizen or being part of such a large organisation!

Thats good to hear mate. Can’t beat a good 'ole stiff upper lip in the face of adversary! Nothing more degrading to an oppositions morale. Head-on, full throttle with a smirk on your face, lasers blasting! :laughing:
A little intelligence and tactics don’t go a miss though :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully i can participate in next weekends Flight night and get to know everyone better.

Fly safe!

Hey there Jordan. Welcome to ADI. See you in Mumble

Hiya JordanC123! Welcome to the group. I look forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

Hey there Jordan - welcome to the ADI community!
So… yeah… after reading your intro you will fit in just fine here - it’s great to have you joining the org!

When you do get moment to hop on mumble, be sure to look for a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) to comple your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome, Jordan! Looking forward to seeing you in the 'verse.

Hello JordanC123 Welcome to ADI and to Star Citizen!

Looks like most of the fine points have been covered. Just make sure you get your onboarding done, if it hasn’t been finished up already, and we’ll see you soon!

Welcome JordanC123!

And thank you for your interest in ADI! Hopefully we’ll get more of a chance to know each other at our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. On that note, be sure to take some time continuing to settle in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have. This will help you get to know a lot of our members who are highly active ATM, and by attending/ participate in those flight nights, you’ll grasp a lot more of what SC has to offer and how ADI conducts some activities. Once 2.6 and eventually 3.0 are released we’ll be kicking a lot more SC time in than we are already, and these training nights/weekends will help you in the long run.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1