Join the ranks.

Hey all.

I am a Danish man age 47 years old, Living in Thailand.

Thailand have some problems with powercut and interner not the best in the world.

My best playing time is Thai time 6 AM to around 8:30 / 9:00 AM and a few hours here and there doing the day.

Beside a very short try in EvE Online, I am total new to Space battle games, So i need all the help to control my ship.
So look out when you see me in space, I might hit you ship by accident. :laughing:

I have the starte packed and upgrade to Avenger Titan.

See you soon.

Kindly.
Badedyr.

Hey @Badedyr. Talkin to you now on Mumble and about to get onboarded so welcome!!!

Hey there Badedyr - welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like you’re being on boarded at the moment which is fantastic - I’m happy you made your way over to ADI from RSI.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome to ADI, Badedyr!

Thailand is a nice place to call home, even if the internet doesn’t treat you well. I hope you like it here with ADI.B

Welcome to the ADI family, Badedyr

Welcome to ADI Badedyr!

It is great to have you onboard and any help you need in the game don’t hesitate to ask us.

Cheers!

Hello, Badedyr. Welcome to ADI.

Don’t worry too much about the power cutting or losing internet from time to time. We do expect people to be online all the time. Real life always comes first :slight_smile:

I’m glad to hear you’ve gotten onboarded and all finished up with joining. I’m looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome Badedyr!

Looking forward to getting to know you on mumble and hope to see you around in the 'verse as well. Let us know if you need anything.

Welcome Badedyr!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! We’re very happy to make your acquaintance! Other than the internet and power source not being the best as you mentioned, how’s life in Thailand? Don’t worry about not having all the ship controls down just yet, we host training/Friday night flight nights in order to help with those sort of issues and helping to teach a little of how ADI works together. If you can make those, they will help you out! Until then, continue to hop on our Mumble server in order to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members…that will help you in the long run with getting to know a few people.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Howdy Badedyr! Welcome to the family :slight_smile: