Join ADI

Hi so i got an email asking me to join ADI, here i am.

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you here. You have discovered a very good org. We are always looking for good people.

Hi Waldiwichtel,

Thank you for joining our org. We are going to have some fun times. 3.0 is a blast you joined at the right time.

Bye changenl

It’s nice to have you with us Waldiwichtel, we are very active with 3.0 dropping what division interests you the most I joined Fleet Security looking forward to the dogfights and protecting our trade routs.

Hello Waldiwichtel and welcome to ADI! We’re glad to have you. What type of game play are you interested in? If you have any questions about SC/ADI please let us know. Welcome to the team!

To be honest, I joined ADI because I got an invitation in the past through RSI, and this made me aware this org existed. I am glad I joined because the amount of great people here, with many different personalities, and eager to help one another makes the experience wonderful. Let alone the opportunity to learn more about the org :slight_smile:

I hope you find a similar experience I have had, and enjoy being with us.

Welcome to ADI Waldi

~Sigma199

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries,

Feel free to reach out to me if you need anything. I hope you find a good home here in ADI

I hope to see you in the PU mate. :slight_smile:

Glad you responded to our random mails!!!

Hey WaldiWichtel. Welcome to ADI! I hope to get some in-game time with you. See you around!

Welcome! We are glad to have you! I too was introduced to the org by an email! About 7 or 8 months ago now I think, but I’ve never looked back! Hope to see you in the 'verse!!! Fly Safe until then!

Hello Waldiwichtel, thank you for taking the time to consider us, you made the right decision, lots to do here, and a lot of great people to do it with, if you have any questions or need any help look me up! here or on Mumble, see you in the Verse’