Johnny_Warpz (AUTZ)

Hi all, Joining from the Australian Time Zone here. Thanks for the invite and looking forward to sharing some in game time and activities with all or any.

Howdy from the central time zone, my good sir. How long have you been playing? And do you have a favorite ship yet?

On and off since 2015 (more off though lol). Recently upgraded by starter to the nomad… since it can carry cargo and my original ship couldn’t. Still early days and haven’t gone crazy in case i got some great advice.

I like the nomad, both for looks and cargo. I had it during the expo a couple months ago, and really want it back. Lol. I’m working my way up to that one. I’m saving in game for the cutlass black, as it seems to be widely recommended by most people as a good one to aim for.

Thanks for the welcome Shurikan. Unfortunately I was unable to join due to EVE. Hope to see you around

welcome aboard Johnny Warpz, i love your handle, it reminds me of jimmy neutron. I hope to catch you in the verse.

Thanks GoldRanger, likewise. I will unfortunately not be joining the group as it appears EVE has some wide felt grudges lol. All good and hope to see you around.

Welcome to ADI Johnny_Warpz. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI, Johnny_Warpz! Congrats on getting your Nomad; it’s a great ship. Feel free to ping me anytime if you have any questions or need a hand with anything. I look forward to running with you in the 'Verse!

© 2013 - 2019 Atlas Defense Industries LLC