JohnAckermann Reporting For Duty

Hello lads & lasses my name is John in game name is JohnAckermann, i recently bought the pledge for star citizen and applied to join Atlas Defense Industries because i quite liked the way how you guys run things

1 Like

John, welcome to ADI. You have picked a great place to call home in the verse. There is no better way to learn this game than by playing with an active, experienced crew. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI, John! You are in the right place with an org always willing to help and a great group of members always active in the verse in many different areas. What ships and area are you interested in? See you around in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI JohnAckermann :slight_smile:

It was very nice talking to you in the onboarding.
Hope you are going to feel at home here.

See you in the Verse!

Hello John and welcome to ADI! You have definately made the right decision to come to ADI! Be sure to check out the cert training and the OPs that get posted on the forums! I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI John., I hope to see you in the verse in the near future.

Greetings, John! It’s a pleasure to have you with us. Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you need help with anything in the game. Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome to the ADI JohnAckerman! Glad to see you around earlier today, and that you are with us. Hope for fly more with you soon.

Hey JohnAckermann, welcome to ADI. I think I’ve seen you in game a few times over the last couple weeks. Looking forward to seeing you again. I think you’ll like it here. Great group of people in this org.

Hey John,

It was chill hanging out with you today, I hope you had a good time. Welcome to ADI, let me know if I can help out in anyway.

Honorspren

Welcome to ADI John. There’s lot to like here at ADI so don’t afraid to involve yourself in whatever’s happening on Mumble. When I first joined, I learned so much about comms and coordinated teamplay just by serving as a gunner on a caterpillar. Then I got some flight time and then sought my Marina Certification. Get invited to a server, volunteer for the mass ops and get certified; three great ways to start. See you around.

Hello John and welcome!

What ships do you have? and what activities interest you in SC?

Hello Cauzway, cheers!!
i’ve got the Avenger Stalker and the Monthly ship you get from being a subscriber
i’m interested in Bounty/Pirate Hunting and Marine stuff (secretly a little bit of rp here and there but i heard that’s a frowned upon thing here)

RP is not frowned upon - we just focus on making sure things are sorted out and everyone is good to go. That results in rather low RP and most people not having time for that.

Welcome to ADI John =D, i see you in the verse

Welcome aboard ADI John! When and if you can, upgrade to the Cutlass Black. It is the best multi-role ship for the cost in the game! And we use it during Org Ops for C-SAR (Search and Rescue) and Troop deployment. It also has other uses. I call it the Pickup Truck or Blackhawk Helicopter of Star Citizen. As for RP, actually since it is a space simulator, we are pretty much role playing all the time.

Welcome to Star Citizen and to Atlas Defense Industries both John! Any questions about the Universe or if you need a hand feel free to ask in discord, mumble, or here in the forums and someone’ll be around to help :slight_smile: