John von Bismarck

Hi everyone,

I applied to join the clan and I’m in the process of “onboarding”. I decided to apply for this clan because of the emphasis on maturity and the amount of other veterans in the clan. I recently separated from the Navy after 5 years, I was a Submarine Electronics Technician (Comms) aka a Radioman. I played EVE in high school and since I just got out and now going to school I wanted to get into Star Citizen. I have a Constellation Aquila and a 315P. Anything else you’d like to know, feel free to shoot me a message.

V/R
John von Bismarck

Welcome! It was nice meeting you in mumble earlier! Yes we are definitely a very mature group of people here as we are an 18+ organization. I can’t wait to fly with you in the verse and see you put some of your military experience to work on one of our flight nights!!

Hello John von Bismarck and welcome to ADI! Nice ships! What type of game play did you enjoy in EVE? What aspects interest you most in Star Citizen?

If you find you have questions about ADI/SC, please don’t hesitate to ask. You’re welcome to PM me any time here or in Discord.

Thank you for your service. Welcome to the team!

Welcome aboard John, THANK YOU for your service! I too have an Aquila, love it! what kinda of game play are you looking to do in Star Citizen? I’m in Exploration and Survey, if you have any questions or need any help look me up here, or on Mumble, see you in the Verse’

Welcome John!

ADI is a blast, glad you’re here

Welcome to ADI JohnVonBismark you have found a great place to play and we are very active in the PU right now with 3.0 I will see you around

Hi John von Bismarck,

Nice to have you onboard. Maybe you can quickly figure out the Vanquard Sentinal when it comes in the game with your experience.
Hope to learn a few tricks from you.

Bye changenl