JKShadow Intro

Just wanted to introduce myself. Been a backer since 2013. Longtime EVE player (alliance diplomat and recruiter) so I know my way around the online spaceships political spectrum. IRL, former Marine and current bartender / filmmaker living in Atlanta, Georgia.

I also have a husky/aussie who will melt your soul. She’ll occasionally speak up on comms.

1 Like

Welcome JKShadow to ADI. It was a pleasure to bring you on board and to learn about your gaming background. Lots of exciting features rolling out soon, especially in Exploration and Survey. I’m sure you’ll find a use for those path finding ships soon (trademark). If you have any questions please drop a note in Discord or hop on Mumble. Look forward to flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

@JKShadow Welcome to ADI. Great to have an EVE player with us who can appreciate the more subtle nuances of spacesim. There are quite a few of us looking forward to the E&S content coming up so you’ll be among kindred spirits. Feel free to throw questions, beer or scotch at any of us if you need help, we are here to help. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse.

Nice pick on the Aussie, had one growing up on my families ranch. They’re often too smart for their own good. Gotta love em".

Hi and Welcome to ADI. I too have a husky haha!

Great to have you with us JKShadow, see you in the verse

Welcome JKShadow! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI JKShadow. It was nice to have you on comms for a bit last night.

Welcome! Love the experience you bring and looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome JKShadow! Great to have you here at ADI with all that EVE experience it will sure pay off. You have my dream retirement job, except i wish to do so in the tropics with vacationers. Look forward to saying hello to your dog as well!

Welcome Shadow! That eve experience should come in handy well here.

Welcome aboard JKShadow. Good to have you with us. Nice to see another longtime EVE playing refugee.

Welcome to the team, Shadow! Anybody can contribute to ADI and make an impact, but with your experiences in EVE don’t be shy to speak up if you feel our TTPs can be improved. There’s no way to really tell what the final version of SC will look like, but I’d be willing to bet that many lessons learned from EVE can be carried over.

That said, you mentioned you are at least a part-time filmmaker, would I have seen your work anywhere?

Hello Shadow, good to have you on board and thank you for joining the team.

Welcome to ADI JKShadow. I look forward to working with you.

Welcome from a fellow Eve player. Unless your a goon, then you can p–s off haha just kidding. Glad to have you here mate. Need more Eve players here :slight_smile:

Hi JkShadow! Your name has me curious…do you have a JK wrangler? lol