Jinx Intro

Hello everyone my name is Jinx and I’m super excited to find a community of people to play SC with. I’ve been waiting on this game for ages since 2012 and I took a break a few years ago, but now I’m back so I have loads to learn and looking forward to traversing the galaxy with you all.

Welcome to the org, Jinx! We are glad to have you on the team. What are you interesting in doing in the verse in terms of occupation?

-Saphnon

I was looking at the list and there are a few jobs I could be interested in, but the two that stood out to me the most were Space Marine and Combat Pilot.

Welcome to ADI Jinx. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to ADI JINX! The game has really expanded since 2012 and is playable now. I’ll see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome back! Looking forward to mining with you.

1 Like

Welcome Jinx! Happy to have you here with us at ADI! We have a marine cert that will help you on that path and many ADI combat pilots that can help get you up to speed on the current game state where that is concerned. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi @Jinx-Madison and welcome to the org,

Hope to see you in the verse mate.

1 Like

welocome dude see you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! You’ll get right back into the groove once you start playing again. We’re happy to have you here, see you around soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Jinx! Sorry I didn’t get to do your onboarding, but glad it was swiftly covered by someone else.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and see you in the 'verse. If you’re looking someone to play with people feel free to pop in on mumble. :smiley:

1 Like

Here there, Jinx, and welcome to ADI. Hope you were able to get all those box runs done last night. Nice talking with you, and see you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Looking forward to see you in the verse as well! Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome Jinx!
ADI is a great community to play the game with. We are always looking for people to go out and do stuff with. If you have an particular interest you would like to explore with game loops let us know.

Welcome! I’m glad you decided to join us; this is a great community. See you in the verse! :grin:

1 Like

Glad to have you with us jinx! The game changes with this org. Organization, teamwork org ops ect! Lots of fun to be had! See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome Jinx.
2012 is a long wait! Hope you’re enjoying the game in its current state.
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard, this is a solid community. If you need anything reach out to others in channel. Look forward to flying with you in the future.

1 Like