JesseJamesFPV

Hi All,

Prospective member here, new to the game but having a blast! Can’t wait to contribute to the team! I look forward to flying with you all.

-Jesse

Thanks for checking us out. Join us on Mumble when you have a chance so we can get to know you a bit better.

Hey Jesse - welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like you have already completed your on-boarding process so I look forward to seeing you on mumble and getting some game time in.

If you ever have questions / concerns about Star Citizen, ADI, or any other games we support, please dont hesitate to contact any one of us on discord, mumble, here on the forums, make a post about it, etc etc etc. One or all of us will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Welcome to ADI, Jesse! :slight_smile:

Heya Jesse!

Welcome to ADI. Your onboarding is all finished up so that’s a good thing. I hope you got a chance to float around mumble and meet some of the folks last night.

Please feel free to jump in with us in any of the games we play and get to know everyone. Of course there’s a lot going on with different games while we’re waiting for Star Citizen so we’re always up to something.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome aboard.

Thanks guys, this seems like a really great community. I will be sure to speak up if need anything. :smiley:

Hey jessejamesfpv,

Glad to have another new member! We’re very glad to have you and can’t wait to get some game time in and help you meet some of our community. Any thoughts as to what division you’re looking to devote your time to? Once you’re situated, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Hopefully we’ll see you on a few of the other games that ADI supports if you need a little SC break :laughing: Hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1