JeranRyvoan Introduction

Hey everyone!

Doing this introduction as part of the onboarding process, but I did want to say I am looking forward to playing with more people on Star Citizen. I started originally on Elite Dangerous and have recently moved over and I was surprised by how much there was to do in the game already.

Personally I’m a 30s male that works in the healthcare industry in charting optimization in the hospital setting so I’m around most evenings and on weekends. Really excited to see what RSI does with medical gameplay in this game.

Just bought a Carrack so if anyone wants to let me know how bad of a purchase that was, hit me up!

Once I figure out where to do it, I’ll share cute dog photos as well.

o7
Jeran

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

Hi Jean, welcome to ADI. Have you just gotten a new puppy? I heard that we might one day get pets in SC!

Hey Jeran! Glad to see a fellow ED refugee/veteran here. I played the crap out of that up until the Horizons era. Still get a bit disoriented as to why I don’t get that weird Asp engine noise whenever I fly a Nomad. Definitely post cute dog pics in the Discord. :3

Hi Jeran,… Welcome to ADI. carrack is an excellent ship , and a big one… we have many pilots who have those who can assist with fit outs, and many people who will take a turret as you take it into battle… See you in the Verse !! Sharpe.

Welcome to ADI JeranRyvoan. I’m glad you joined the team. I have a Carrack in my fleet too. I use it mostly for recon as it can take more than a few hits and still function. See you in game.

Welcome to ADI!

Hi JeranRyvoan and Welcome to the Org.

Make sure to check the calendar on the forums to see when the next Org Op is scheduled so that you can join other members and get to know ADI more :slight_smile: apart from that the events are really well planned and fun to participate in.

Yeah Medical gameplay is really intriguing like most other components that will make SC what it is planned to be so in time the hype will continue to build up for this sector.

And also Damn! A Carrack?! Woow that a really nice choice of ship to start with. :slight_smile:

Anyways Welcome to ADI and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Freaking love the Carrack. :smiley:

Welcome to ADI JeranRyvoan :slight_smile: