Jasperon - Greetings Org Mates!

Hello, my name is Jasperon. I recently started playing SC and have been inspired by the sheer mass of this project. I am an avid lover of Space and Flight Sims and RPG/MMOs as well. I’ve worked in computing for many years and investigate various details of games and I have to say…this game takes the cake and I think it will be truly a game worth taking seriously. The strategy and skills required will be fantastic and I hope we all can be proud masters of our crafts. I hope to meet you all and get to know you better.

Cheers!
Jasperon

Welcome! Onboarding you now. Nice getting to know to you.

Hi and welcome @Jasperon to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello Jasperon. Welcome to ADI.

You sound very similar to me with my thoughts on SC. The quality and scale that CIG is attempting here is quite impressive. Hopefully they are able to execute on the level they are shooting for. Sounds like you have a good background for SC, both gaming and professionally. Here at ADI, strategy and skills are highly valued and utilized.

Sounds like you have found the right new home. Glad to have you on board.

Jasperon,
It was a pleasure meeting you last night. I’m looking forward to getting some more flight-time in the ‘verse with ya!
I couldn’t agree more with your view of the SC development. Definitely some exciting times in the near future. I’m pretty sure my life will be ruined when 3.0 releases.
All the best and welcome to the fam!

Welcome to ADI Jasperon!

How is your weekend going? I see that you are very interested in Star Citizen but I was wondering what exactly you want to do in the verse? I myself look forward to Exploration, Bounty Hunting and more. Hope you have a great day and if you have any questions feel free to ask away. Thanks again for joining!