Introoducing Plobb

Hi, usually I go by Sethia, however, in the setup of this game, the nickname my brother uses for me was the one used in activation, so I suppose, from here on out, I will answer to Plobb. :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI!!! :slight_smile:

Well, I’m glad to welcome you to ADI, regardless of what your screen name is. Are you brand new to SC?

Hey there Welcome to ADI! I think the name Plobb is great, and I think you will fit right in here :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Plobb. I’m glad you joined the team. Which division did you join?

Hi Plobb, welcome to ADI! Which ship are you enjoying? See you in mumble!

Hi Plobb, welcome to ADI!

How long have you been playing Star Citizen?

Welcome to ADI Plobb! Can’t wait to fly with you in the verse. I hope you enjoy the community as much as I and many others do. Does your brother play star citizen as well?

Welcome Plobb! Have fun, hope to see you in the 'verse sometime!

Welcome to ADI, Sethia, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hey There, Plobb! Welcome to ADI! What kind of stuff are you interested in? Feel free to ping me anytime if you have any questions or want a hand with anything. I look forward to running with you in the 'Verse!

Welcome Plobb!

o7 Welcome to ADI, Let’s get you on aboard a ship and Plobb around.