Introductuin Ky0jou

Hi everyone I am Kyojou a fellow citizen Ijust got my first ship, I still dont now what to do and im shure You will help me to fid my way !

Greetings, Ky0jou! congrats on your first ship and joining ADI! There are a lot of people, here in ADI, that can help you in game. I encourage you to play a bit and explore the verse! Take a look at what you want to do in ADI and go for it! See you in game!

Welcome Kyojou, plenty of time to figure out what you like to do in game, and find your place.

Welcome to the org, Ky0jou! What kinda ship did you end up starting with, if I may ask?

Welcome to ADI Ky0jou :slight_smile:

We have a lot of active members so hop on Mumble and Discord and people will be more then happy to fly with and help you.

See you in the Verse!

Hey Ky0jou, welcome to ADI. The first ship starts the whole cycle and get you involved with this great game to we are happy to have you on board. see you in the verse!

eyyyyyy sup frend :3

Congratulations on your ship purchase! Which one did you choose to begin your Citizen story with? Also welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

As for not knowing much then you’re in luck as we’re always happy to help and if you’ve questions or need backup feel free to ask in the mumble or discord servers :slight_smile:

Glad to see you got in Ky0jou. Welcome to the adi crew!! Hope you get to try out many new ships.

welcome to the game and the Verse gald to have you on board if you need any help with flight controls or anythinglet me know or hop in mumble and there will be someone around to help you out

Which ship did you get?

Welcome to the org, Ky0jou. It’s a great and exciting time to get into the game. Feel free to ask any questions. We’ve always got someone around to help out. See you in the 'Verse!

Hello Ky0jou glad to have you with ADI =D, i see you in the verse

Welcome to the Org. Please don’t forget to ask someone to test fly a ship before you buy a new one. We have them all combined.

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me and my ship is an avenger Titan

1 Like

A fine selection :smiley: just at grampas house rn, helping him record a CD. See you online in like 90 minutes

Bienvenue, Ky0jou! I really enjoyed chatting with you during your onboarding. I am glad you got to experience some ADI action right away with the defense at Jumptown. I hope you had a good time and that you keep coming back to play with us. See you around!

Greeting Ky0jou glad to have you here aboard at ADI! We can definitely get you started on the right track, make sure you drop by in our Mumble server in the Public Gaming, we almost always have something going on! Hope to see you soon here in the 'verse!