Introductions

Evening all! o/

I’m AlucardMGrim

A recent recruit and citizen of S.C.

Can’t wait to play with all of you

welcome to the family alucard!

Hi and welcome @AlucardMG to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI AlucardMG! Looking forward to get to know to you later. I hope to see you in mumble and discord and flight nights.

Hey there AlucardMG - welcome to the ADI family!

If you ever have any questions - please do not hesitate to reach out to a staff member - that said, we do as that you start with a TL - they should be able to handle 95% of your questions / issues / concerns.

If you ever see me in mumble, dont hesitate to drop in and say hello or join me in whatever game I am playing.

Its great to have you onboard and I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to ADI, Alucard. I’ll see you in mumble

Welcome to ADI. Good to have you on board. As you are new to everything don’t hesitate to ask anyone, through these forums, mumble or RSI for advice… The community is pretty great by gaming standards. ADI particularly so.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.

Hell AlucardMG,

I saw you today in Flight night team. Glad you came to fly with us. I hope you appreciated it.
See you soon in the stars.