Introductions: Vulpes_Zerda

Hello! I’m Vulpes_Zerda. You may call me Zerda for short!
I’m a pilot largely interested in industrial work like salvage, mining, cargo, stuff like that, though I do engage in combat too.
I’ve been a supporter of Star Citizen since 2013. Live in Norway! Playtimes vary but I am pretty flexible.

Good to meet everyone! o7

1 Like

Welcome Zerda, what ship are you enjoying?

At the moment, I’m enjoying my C2 Hercules quite a lot, although I am very much an acolyte of the Claw after using a Reclaimer as my daily driver before the persistence wipe. I have every intention to pilot that massive, lumbering beast on a more permanent basis!
She may be slow and filled with problems, but that’s how I like 'em! :grin:

1 Like

Lol, that made me chuckle. I love the M2 and I’m looking forward to seeing how that’ll develop. It’s what originally attracted me to the game. Have you been linked to the self certs?

Not yet; Idk if we’re at that stage yet? When we were getting some naming issues resolved, the system began spitting out some internal server errors so we weren’t able to finalize everything until that’s sorted out.

But I can still look at the self certs, probably?

1 Like

I can see you’re not ready yet but I’m sure they’ll get it sorted and onboard soon.

Everything checks out now, and I should be added to the things! :heart:

1 Like

Welcome aboard. These are the self certs: https://adiclanforum.com/t/basic-training-for-self-certifications/20700

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I know the feeling of using the reclaimer for quite awhile lol. Looking forward to having you !

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Zerda! I hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!