Introductions: VortexPCgamer

Hey Guys

I’m a new to Star Citizen and flight simulators in general.
I’m all for the more mature organization and life comes first as I am a college student.

Thanks
VortexPCgamer

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Happy to have you! What are you studying? Feel free to ask any questions, hop on mumble and come fly with us. We are always happy to help!

Welcome to ADI, Vortex! I’m in college as well, this org is a perfect fit for me!

I am currently studying Business Management Information Systems.

What are you studying if you don’t mind me asking?

Welcome vortex to adi, and to the wide wide 'verse we call star citizen.

Nice! There are a lot of like minded people here with that and/or similar backgrounds.
Look forward to seeing you around the verse.

Welcome to the crew Vortex! You sound like you’d fit right in. Here at ADI, RL always comes first :slight_smile:

welcome dude what you doing in college

Business Management Information Systems.

Welcome to ADI VortexPCgamer. I’m glad you joined the team. What’s your field of study? What’s your primary interest in game? I love our mass ops most. I hope to see you sign up one day soon.

My field of study is business but more specifically Business Management Information Systems.

The primary interest in the game is general exploration and just being part of the development.

Hey Vortex, welcome to ADI.
Feel free to hop on mumble anytime and hang out with us. Its always a great time around here and I am sure that anyone on would be more than happy to take you out and teach you the ropes.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI and see you in the verse.

Welcome to the org, Vortex! This game can get very addicting, you have been warned! lol We are happy to have you. I look forward to playing with you in the verse.

-Saphnon

Hi, welcome! We are a very mature and fun group, so you should fit right in. Hope to fly with you soon! :smiley:

Welcome to ADI! Life definitely comes first, and college is very important. Glad to have you here, see you around soon!

Welcome aboard! ADI will help you with any questions you have, I’m sure you’ll be a Maverick in no time :slight_smile: see you out in the black!

Welcome to ADI!

Looking forward to see you ingame =)

Welcome to ADI Vortex.
Looks like you’ve found the right organization, hope you’ll enjoy your stay.