Introductions-TuckTy

Hello, I am Tuck. I spend most of my time tracking down bounties, with the occasional cargo run. I found this org and thought the mission statement was a good fit with my personality and playstyle in the verse.

2 Likes

Looking forward to getting to know you in the verse! I also look forward to talking aviation with you a little bit more in the future since I am an AV Geek!

Welcome Tuck, glad to have you here! Looking forward to exploring the verse with you!

Howdy Howdy @TuckTy welcome to ADI and welcome to the family if you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to me on any platform o7

Hey @TuckTy , great to have you here and welcome to ADI. Glad to see you feel in the right place with us. See you in the verse!

Hello Tuck! It’s great to meet you. Tracking down bounties and engaging in cargo runs sounds like an exciting and dynamic way to navigate the verse. If you’ve found an organization with a mission statement that aligns well with your personality and playstyle, it could be a fantastic opportunity to join forces with like-minded individuals and accomplish your goals together. If you have any specific questions or need assistance with anything related to the verse or your activities, feel free to ask!

Thanks guys!

Welcome aboard, @TuckTy !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

Howdy, welcome to ADI. We look forward to seeing you in mumble and in game to have some good times. If you have any questions, if someone doesn’t have the answer they will find someone who does. Have fun!