Introductions: MegaOhms

Hola Amigos my name is MegaOhms I am a USMC Veteran, Patriot and FPS gamer. I look forward to mainly bounty hunting and to possibly lead a titian armor division/squad some day as I did in planetside2. I own M2, Prowler, Star Runner, Omega, Blue, and all the ground vehicles. I think ADIs milsim and numbers will allow me to ground pound and fight along side some other like minded amigos.

OoRah!

1 Like

Welcome @MegaOhms,
ADI is awesome and playing with the people here makes SC far better than it already is. I’m in to FPS too so hopefully I’ll soon catch you in Mumble and we can practice.

1 Like

Welcome to the org MegaOhms, Careful of the new bounty mechanic. Don’t kill them if they surrender.

See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome Ohms! I used to play planetside 2 as well. By the sounds of it, you’ll be a great fit for this org. It also sounds like you’ve been playing SC for a while as well. I hope to hunt with you soon.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI MegaOhms. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Hey there, MegaOhms! Welcome to the Team. I look forward to running Ops with you. Good Hunting!

1 Like

Nice to meet yall and hyped to hunt with ADI. Thanks btw, I actually did not know about the new surrender mechanic and will def look into it shortly. Hyped for the bounty gameplay, Preacher Arms, non-lethals, low signature weapons like the cross-bow. Especially with a focus on “Capture” vs “Kill” which imo could be the higher skill level. Btw heres a older (not very professional) bounty hunter “Advocacy” fan video I attempted to make with all PVP bounty’s. I hope my video editing has improved for futures follow up series. Contract Complete: UEE Advocacy - YouTube

Welcome to ADI @MegaOhms! I hope you don’t put up resistance to a few bunker clearing missions, they tend to be a positive team building exercise even when they are negatively charged.

1 Like

lol V=IR. Always down to clear illegal occupants with the team. Those whom fight the current are shocked when they realize “Resistance is Futile”.