Introductions: McBoomity

Hello ADI folks… new guy McBoomity here. New to the SC verse as of the first of this year, so still learning the ins and outs. Played a little EVE, STO, Battlefield and such over the years. Love the look and feel of SC so far, and as a working dad I can appreciate ADI’s ‘real life comes first’ rule. I’ll be here as much as real life allows. Thanks for inviting me and I’ll see you amongst the stars!

1 Like

@McBoomity,

Welcome to ADI! We are glad to have you and assist you in any way we can to help you learn. We have a vast pool of very talented individuals who can show you several new things you might not have known.

I too have played a little bit of EVE way back in the day, but I’ve mostly been in FPS and RPGs. What are you looking forward to the most in the 'verse?

Welcome! This is a great place to learn! Glad you’re here, and looking forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

Hey McBoomity, good to have you with us. If ever you need assistance in star citizen, feel free to inquire. Hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome from a fella gamer dad McBoomity! See you in the verse

Welcome to the ORG McBoomity. We have so many different roles , which one are you looking to participate in?

Hi there @McBoomity, welcome to the org.

It is so nice to see many of the new players joining ADI, I can assure you that it is a great place to learn about both basic and advanced game techniques.

Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to the org,
Hope you enjoy youre time here.
Glad to have you with us.
We have certs and ops which is a great way to gaing Exp and well as have fun in a group so be sure to keep an eye out on our forums.

Hello McBoomity and Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI,

If you have any questions about the game just pop a message on Discord and we will help you out, also if you’re in Mid-game hop on mumble for live help always if need! :slight_smile:

Yes we respect a lot the Real Life rule. It’s very important to us and we understand everyone has responsibilities that need attending to.

Anyways, hope to see you on Mumble and see you in the verse.

TR0PHY

Welcome @McBoomity! Great to have you on board. As a fellow newbie on SC(I started in November) I can assure you that you have come to a great community that are more than happy to help you learn the game. I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI @McBoomity

Like a lot of us we have other commitments outside of the game so you’ll fit in perfectly!

Catch you on mumble!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen! Hope to see you out there with us!

Welcome to ADI, The real life comes first is very important with kids. I have 3 young kids and enjoy the game alot more when they are not under foot, but i am real excited that they are getting closer to an age where they could play with me. I am in mumble most evenings and always down to fly.

Welcome Welcome @McBoomity!

As a previous Eve/ED player I can tell you you’re in the right place. Lots of members with similar experience to get nostalgia with or bash old game issues. Look forward to running into you in the 'verse!

Welcome @McBoomity
Those all great games your mentioning there :smiley: I’m sure you will like SC then. I look forward to meeting you on mumble :smiley:

you will be seeing me between the dirt mining some goodies :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome McBoomity,

We’re all new guys at something, point is we’re in it together!

Welcome to ADI McBoomity. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI, good to have you with us. I hope you are happy here and if you have any questions, please do let us know. See you in Mumble and hope to fly with you soon :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Org, glad to have you here. Jump on mumble when you are around we have plenty of people around that can help you get up and running in the verse.

Welcome, McBoomity, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!