Introductions: Masisaries

Hello everyone I am new to your group. I am joining because I really enjoy Star Citizen and I like what I read about you all. I am prior Military(Navy). I am also a Software Engineer. But in my free time, I’m a gamer :slight_smile: looking forward to playing.

Hey @Masisaries and welcome to ADI.

We have a lot of military people herer in ADI both active and veterans.
Hope to see you joining on on all of the fun soon.

See you in the Verse.

Hi Masisaries
Welcome to ADI, nice talking with you today
If you need any help just ask and looking forward to flying with you verse side :smile:

Awesome to have you with us. looking forward to flying with you. Lots of active and retired military in our org so I think you found the right place!

Welcome to ADI Masisaries, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hello @Masisaries and welcome to ADI!

We have several new members these past couple of days and we have members that work in IT/coding as well. Think you will fit right in with that background :slight_smile:
Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi Masisaries,
Welcome to ADI! What are you enjoying about the game ATM? Are you into FPS, dig fighting, trading?
See you in game.

Hey Masisaries,

Welcome to the org!

Hope to talk to you on Mumble and fly toghether soon. See you in the Verse!

Hi @Masisaries,

Welcome to ADI.

It’s awesome having you with us. What do you like to do in Star Citizen?

Welcome to ADI!

Masisaries, welcome to ADI.

I too was prior service (Army) in school studying computer systems(mostly database) and so looking forward to working in the basement somewhere… :roll_eyes:

Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any training or org ops that interest you.

Welcome to ADI!
Here you will find a lot of people with a similar background! I hope that you will have a great time with us!
And I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

Welcome to ADI fellow veteran! Former combat engineer myself, glad you joined us. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Masisaries, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!