Introductions: Mac

Hi everyone, I’ve been watching SC for awhile now and decided to take the plunge, back in Dec 2019, so glad I did. I’m from Scotland (not that the name gives it away). I’m looking forward to meeting you all soon.

1 Like

Hello Mac! I also recently decided to get into SC. When I first heard about it a couple of years ago I was very excited for this game. I am absolutely impressed so far by all the progress made on this game. What’s your favorite ship so far?

Welcome to ADI, The game is real great and has a ton to have fun with. There’s a ton to read and watch about the game that’s part of the reason I like it so much at this point. Jump in to mumble at any point and hit me up I fly most evenings and am always down to fly.

Welcome to ADI Mac!!! We’ve got folks from all over the world here so you should be right at home. See ya soon in the verse!

Thank’s I don’t have a fav ship atm apart from my starting ship esoj11 :slight_smile:

Frayne will do and thank’s

Happy flying!

Welcome, Mac, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Thank you I’m happy to be aboard, I will do, and can’t hope for a better start than here !

@iMacz Welcome to ADI

Glad to have another european! Catch you on mumble!

Welcome Mac, good to have you with us. I hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome @iMacz,

We’re all glad you took the plunge too, the game’s more fun with friends!
See you in the verse.

Yo Mac! May I welcome you to the Org with a musical intro? https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=uB1D9wWxd2w
I know that this is your first time to the Org and you are missing a “k”, but don’t let those things get in our way, right? :wink:

Be well and fly safe!

Welcome! Glad you’ve jumped in. I love how we get to meet and play with people all over the world.

Hey mate, you’ve come to the right place :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, it’s great to meet you too. See you on Mumble

Welcome! Always nice to see new European members. See you in the Verse!

Welcome Mac, Great to have you at ADI!
Make sure to keep an eye out on the forums for our operations!
Looking forward to talking to you soon!

-Alex

Welcome to the ORG! Soo many new players over the holiday. Looking forward to playing as well. What division are you participating in?

Hi Mac and welcome to ADI,

Looking forward to meet you buddy. Hope to chat with you on Mumble and see you in the Verse.

TR0PHY

Welcome to ADI Mac. I’m glad you joined the ADI family. I look forward to running into you in game.

Hi @iMacz and welcome to ADI !!!