Introductions - Commander_REXBRO

Hello All!

My name is Commander_Rexbro and I have been playing Star Citizen on my own mainly for about 6 months. I appreciate the opportunity that I have gotten to be apart of ADI!!! I am having some trouble though finding my way around in the forums and finding the ADI community in Star Citizen. Could I get some guidance?

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI.
Gotta hand it to ya - that may be the most turbo-adrenaline name I’ve ever seen.
:smiley:

1 Like

lol thanks!

What kind of guidance do you need? This link should direct you through the steps necessary prior to onboarding. Take a look at them and let me know if you have any further questions. Join - Atlas Defense Industries

1 Like

Cool thanks! I believe that I have already been excepted in RSI I think the only thing I haven’t done is downloading and setting up Mumble. That must be the piece I am missing.

1 Like

I just saw you popped into the Mumble lobby. If you have time, I can get you set up with a Team Lead for onboarding. Should take around 30 minutes. I’ll keep an eye out for when you join again.

Gotcha ok I can jump in right now

One sec, I think my mic isn’t configured properly.

Welcome aboard! Thanks for letting me sit in on your onboarding and I apologize for the tech issues. I met with command after and they filled me in on the issue. Should be fixed going forward. Hope to see you in public gaming soon!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI, Take advantage of all the stuff you can learn here. Once again Welcome aboard, and see you around the verse.