Introductions CaptainWolf

Thank you very much Mesachie! It’s a pleasure to meet you and yeah definitely this is really a great organisation full of amazing people from everywhere! Can’t wait to do ops with you too! :blush:

Thank you very much Ghostknight! It’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m definitely looking forward to flying with you soon! :blush:

Hello Nilen, thank you very much! It’s a pleasure to meet you! Yeah definately I’m really eager to meet new people and make friends on this organisation! I also can’t wait to be involved with some operations in this organization which I will do my best to help the rest of the other members. Can’t wait to be flying with you soon :blush:

Welcome aboard to ADI Commando! My half-brother did the same thing as you and went to Embry-Riddle College in Florida. He worked for Southwest for a little while, went to Team Oracle to be a stunt pilot apprentice for a few, and went back to Southwest because of a contract disagreement with Team Oracle. He is currently in re-orientation and will be flying again soon. As for GTA, I was thinking about getting that game as well to play on a Role-Playing Five M server (hopefully ours or someone else’s) but I am not sure if I have the time to yet … lol. It sounds like you definitely have what Divisions you want to be a part of and that’s great! I personally would like to be part of Fleet Security but I have a lay over in Private Contract Services to help out here until there is a slot in Fleet Security for a Team Leader or higher when I earned it. Hope to be flying or fighting along side you soon in the Verse! Oh one more thing, we ship(s) do you have and plan to get. Sorry if I missed it if it was stated above. I am getting caught up because of Real Life Drama.

Welcome to ADI CommandoWolf! Glad to have another fellow pilot among us! I teach aviation at a university in the US, I’ll be looking forward to flying with you!

Hello Wolf glad you can be part of ADI, so glad to have you and thats awesome you going to be a airline pilot, hope everything works out for you man

Hello Teufelhunden it’s a pleasure to meet you and thanks for the welcome!. Oh nice that’s awesome to hear that your half brother is a pilot as well. Yeah I’m interested in trying out different divisions to experience something new. It’ll be great to fight and fly alongside you as well soon.

Hello Z3nn it’s a pleasure to meet you and thanks for the welcome. Oh nice that’s awesome, you enjoy teaching the students to fly? It’s great to be speaking to know that there is lots of pilot’s in this organization. I’m looking forward to be flying along side with you as well :slight_smile:

Hello Skull master it’s a pleasure to meet you and thanks for the welcome. Hahahaha thanks I’ve always wanted to become an pilot for a very long time and can’t wait to fly for an airline soon. I’m looking forward to be flying along side with you soon. :slight_smile:

Yup, like it enough that I stayed at school an never went to the airlines! I’m hoping I can teach here too!

Sounds like you’ve got a good grasp on what you want to do in SC when alls live and good to go! Hope to fly with ya sometime Wolf and welcome!

Hello Zelphis sorry for the late reply. Thank you for the welcome. Yeah most definitely looking forward to the major ops and trying out different divisions once everything’s running smoothly. Looking forward to be flying alongside with you as well.